Year 2&3 Class Teacher- FTE Permanent
This post will be paid within the Main Pay Scale
Required for September 2017, an outstanding classroom practitioner for Year 2 and 3 class This would be an ideal opportunity for an NQT/ early career teacher who will be supported by the experienced Senior Leadership team within the school.
We will expect you to have excellent, up-to-date knowledge and experience of the Key Stage 1& 2 curriculum, teaching and learning both in terms of planning, lesson delivery and assessment.
You will also need to be able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a teaching team of highly motivated practitioners across the Academy and the Trust to support the needs of all children We will also expect you to be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of how children learn and how to translate this into high quality teaching and learning specific to key stage 1& 2 pupils.
The post requires someone who is an inspirational, reflective and creative teacher with a passion to improve the life chances of our pupils and make every child feel ‘special’, with excellent classroom management and organisation skills.
You will need to:
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude and be committed to sharing good practice
- Be able to competently & positively manage pupil behaviour
- Show initiative and creativity in your approach to teaching & learning
- Be organised and efficient and demonstrate the ability to improve outcomes for children
- Be thoroughly committed to safety and well-being for all our pupils
- Demonstrate the aptitude to work as part of a successful team liaising with parents, governors and the community, and on occasions working across the Trust
- Exhibit a willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
- Be supportive of the Christian Values and ethos of the school
If you wish to visit prior to application, a warm welcome awaits you.
Our visiting days are: Thursday 27th April 1.30-4.30pm and Friday 28th April 9.00-12.00pm
Please phone to book an appointment by calling 01548 821352 or emailing email@example.com.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A DBS disclosure is required for this post
Please return your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 8th May 12 noon
Interview Date: Tuesday 16th May